Our SpringerNature eBooks are identical to the print version.
- eBooks are currently available for purchase in PDF and sometimes EPUB format.
- If an eBook is available in PDF and EPUB formats, both will become available for download upon purchase.
- Both formats can be used and read on various digital devices, including mobile phones.
- EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that an EPUB reader can optimize text for a particular display automatically.
- PDF content is static; pages are displayed identically across devices.