- Apress accepts print book returns within two months of invoice date for individuals and 18 months for resellers. Please enclose a copy of our invoice or packing slip to expedite processing and avoid a possible 10% penalty. For your protection, book product should be sent by a traceable method (i.e., UPS, FedEx, or USPS return receipt) in case proof of return is required.
- Products must be in saleable condition and returned to the warehouse specified on the invoice/packing slip contained in your shipment.
- We are not responsible for product returned to our warehouse that does not belong to us.
- If you received a damaged/defective product from us, please contact Customer Service upon inspection of the shipment so we can make arrangements for a replacement copy.
- If you have received damaged/defective product that was not ordered directly from SpringerNature, please return it to the reseller/bookseller that you purchased it from for them to handle your claim.
Return address information:
Our US, Mexican, and Latin American returns address:
Springer Nature Returns Dept.
1250 Ingram Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Our Canadian returns address:
c/o Georgetown Terminal Warehouse
34 Armstrong Avenue
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4R9
A 14-day return privilege is guaranteed for purchases by individuals and returned to the warehouse specified on the invoice/packing slip contained in your shipment.
General Return information:
Centraal Boekhuis B.V
Return- Springer Nature
NL- 4101 AM Culemborg
Return information for customers in the UK
WBS / IBS UK
Attn: Springer Nature Returns Dollymans Farm
Essex, SS11 8UD
- Please enclose a copy of our invoice or packing list when you send your return so we can issue appropriate credit to your account to expedite return processing.
- If you are a reseller (trade) customer, and need to know how to return book product to us, please refer to our bookseller page for additional information.
- If you received a damaged/defective product from us, please contact Customer Service, since a physical return of the book will not be necessary. The Customer Service Team will ask that you provide specific details about the damaged/defective item before providing a replacement copy to you.
- If you have any other questions/concerns and would rather call your local Customer Service team, their phone numbers are available here.
- General return period: Titles will only be accepted for return between 4 and 16 months after invoice date. Authorization must be obtained in advance from your local SpringerNature office or representative, preferably by email with Excel file attachment.
- Imperfect copies: Imperfect/damaged copies will be accepted for return within 150 days of the invoice date.
- Please refer to our bookseller page for additional return specifications along with various return address locations.