- Search or browse the catalog for a title you would like to order.
- Add the title to the shopping cart by clicking the 'Buy' button.
- Click the button 'Shopping cart & to Checkout' within the overlay, or "to cart" on the top of the sidebar and access the shopping cart. Click “continue to registration” to continue.
- If you are already registered on Apress.com, Springer.com, Palgrave.com or SpringerLink, please enter your user name and password and click the 'Log In' button.
- If you are not yet a SpringerNature customer, just create your account.
- You can choose if you want to buy as an individual customer or as a corporate customer (state a VAT ID, or if you want your company’s or institution’s name to appear on the invoice in order to get a refund). Please also add your billing and shipping address.
- Choose your payment method. You can pay by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and invoice/advance payment (only print books).
- After you click “buy now” you will be asked to enter your payment details in case you chose credit card or PayPal as payment option.
- After your payment has been processed, you’ll access an order confirmation, and will receive an order confirmation by eMail. You can download eBooks, single chapters or articles directly. Print books will be shipped to you within a couple of days.
Note: If you find that a print book is out of stock, you may order the item by invoice / advance payment in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.