See Springer Alerts for additional details.
You will need to be logged in to you Springer account to make changes to the alerts you receive:
- Please go to http://springer.com
- Click on the drop-down menu/arrow next to “Login / Register” in the top-right-hand side of the page. Note the text “Login / Register” will be replaced by your account name/email if you are already logged in.
- Select “Manage Alerts” from the menu.
- You will be able to choose from a range of options where you be able to:
- Unsubscribe/change your profile.
- Browse and subscribe to various alert services including: Table of Contents Alerts for journals or book series, New Book Alerts, Alerts for Librarians, Booksellers and/or Book Reviewers.